Today I noticed that one of the “hits” on this site came from someone who was looking for “wierd mom stories” (sic).
OK … why not? We could all use a giggle. So … this month’s EMN Carnival is dedicated to “weird mom stories.” You could send in …
* Most compelling evidence of the “things we do for love” for our kids (pictures earn extra points)
* Strangest love offering from your kids (hey, they must get it somewhere)
* Things you never thought you’d say to your kids (but did anyway)
* Weird things YOUR mom (or other mom you admire) did, that now you see the wisdom of.
All submissions received by SEPTEMBER 20 will be eligible for a drawing, to be held Sept 25. Winner receives $25 CASH MONEY!!! (I’ll double it if I find you have the EMN logo on your blog.)
* 500 words or less
* G rated
* All entries must be received by midnight on September 20, 2008 to qualify for the drawing, which will take place on September 25.
* Winner receives $25 cash — prize doubles if your blog (or the blog in which your post appears) has the EMN button.
* All links will be posted in the Oct 1 Carnival … winner will be announced at the Carnival. (Except for my newsletter readers, who will find out as soon as I pull the name!)
* Submit a link here: http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_5163.html or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Entries must be in the form of a BLOG or WEBSITE LINK (no e-mail entries, please). Please include your name (handles OK), blog name and URL (e.g. “https://extraordinarymomsnetwork.wordpress.com), post name and post URL.
* EMN retains non-exclusive rights to all entries.
* Questions? Write to email@example.com. If you would like to receive my newsletter, and are not yet a subscriber, please drop me an e-mail with “subscribe” in the subject line.
(Photo credit: Thanks to “Tha Love DaSpencer”)